Online Learning Opportunities - Education
Teachers have a calling, and that calling is to offer unconditional support and encouragement for our children, or to develop skills in working with other educators and adult learners, so that they will have the opportunity to become successful leaders of the next generation.
- Child Studies - Bachelor of Science
- Education - Master of Education
- Higher Education Administration - Graduate Certificate
- Higher Education Administration - Master of Science
- Instructional Design and Technology - Graduate Certificate
- Online Teaching - Graduate Certificate
Accelerated courses that allow you to earn your Bachelor's degree in just over 3 years or your master's degree in 14 to 24 months.
The Bachelor of Science in Child Studies and Associate of Science in Early Childhood Education programs at Post University are accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Early Childhood Higher Education Programs of the National Association for the Education of Young Children, 1313 L Street, NW, Suite 500 Washington, D.C. 20005, 202. 232.8777. The accreditation term for the Bachelor of Science in Child Studies program runs from March 2019 through March 2026. The accreditation term for the Associate of Science in Early Childhood Education program runs from March 2019 through March 2021.