Lead Positive Change for Yourself and Others With a Master’s in Counseling Human Services
With a Master’s in Counseling and Human Services degree from Post University, you can continue to provide valuable services to those in need in your current position while you work to develop the additional knowledge and skills needed to advance and grow as a counseling professional.
Our interdisciplinary curriculum helps students gain the operational knowledge, analytical skills, and experience necessary to assess a problem and apply a solution quickly and competently to make immediate and long-term impact with the people they serve.
- Courses are offered 100% online.
- Normal Program Completion Time: 26 Months.
- Faculty bring real-life work experience into the classroom.
- Access to internships and practicums to gain experience.
- Grow your network with the e-mentoring program.
- Gain knowledge in the areas of prevention, remediation, psychoeducation, diagnosis, assessment, and intervention.
As a student in the MS in Counseling and Human Services degree program at Post University, you can tailor your focus by choosing a concentration in either Alcohol and Drug Counseling or Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
Upon completion of your degree, you will be prepared to serve individuals and communities in a wide range of areas, from mental health facilities, correction establishments, halfway houses, child and family service centers, geriatric facilities, and individual private practice.